GREEN CARPET CLEANING
Chem-Dry – The GREENER Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams or forests; so why add them to your
carpets? At Complete Chem-Dry of Lake Orion, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades. We are proud to tote the Chem-Dry name because we firmly believe in the dedication to green cleaning that the Chem-Dry name has come to be synonymous with.
Chem-Dry’s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is made of ingredients found on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fifth of the amount of water that typical carpet cleaners use, ensuring a Greener home. Compare this to other companies, which not only require excessive amounts of water, but also uses harsh chemicals.
In addition to The Natural®, Chem-Dry offers several other products that meet the strict requirements to be classified as Green-Certified:
- Stain Extinguisher
- Stain Extinguisher Grease and Oil
- Professional Strength Spot Remover
- Professional Strength Grease & Oil Remover
- Traffic Lane Pre-Spray
- PowerGuard Protectant™
- Final Rinse
- Upholstery Wet Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- World Famous Pet Odor Remover
Complete Chem-Dry of Lake Orion is continuously working toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all of Rochester, Lake Orion, Oakland Twp, Rochester Hills, Oxford, Troy and the entire area with a cleaner and more healthy living environment.
Health & Safety
- Oral Toxicity : products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity : products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity : products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens : products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulate. Products must not damage our lakes, oceans or streams.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Complete Chem-Dry of Lake Orion care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here in Rochester too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better community.
Troy, Rochester Hills, Waterford, Clarkston, Davisburg, Oakland Twp, Lake Orion, Auburn Hills, Oxford, Ortonville, Oakland, Birmingham, Leonard, Brandon Twp, Pontiac
Troy, Rochester Hills, Waterford, Clarkston, Davisburg, Oakland Twp, Lake Orion, Auburn Hills, Oxford, Ortonville, Oakland, Birmingham, Leonard, Brandon Twp
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of the Chem-Dry HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) and P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite matter. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Figures are an average across multiple tests.