Carpeting is both functional and stylish. With the investment this feature is in your home, it deserves quality treatment and care to help make sure it lasts.
That’s our specialty at Chem-Dry with carpet cleaning in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Routine professional cleanings go a long way, and it matters to keep up with these on a routine basis.
And in addition to professional carpet cleaning in Waterford, Michigan, there are also smart tips, tricks, and habits that can help keep your carpets looking their best and last for years longer. Let’s take a look!
- Rotate furniture and rugs often to help switch up the flow of traffic in your home and make sure your carpet wears evenly.
- Vacuum your carpets at least weekly, or more often as needed. Pay particular focus to high traffic areas, and also move furniture to get to those tough to reach spots.
- Try to avoid eating or drinking on your carpet—particularly things that can stain if spilled. If stains do happen, clean them up quickly before they can set in and become difficult, if not impossible to remove.
- Take advantage of professional carpet cleaning services. This is crucial for removing deep down stains and odors, and refreshing the protective layer on your carpet fibers.
- Avoid walking with shoes on the carpet. Dirt can stain and also wear down carpets.
- Remember, rugs aren’t just for hardwood floors! Place area rugs over high traffic areas on carpet to help protect it and keep it from getting stained, worn, or matted down.
- If there are pets in the home, vacuum carpets every couple of days. Also clean pet stains quickly, and wipe paws before your pets walk across carpets after being outdoors. Keep their nails trimmed as well, as this can help limit wear and tear on carpet.
Carpet Cleaning In Ortonville, Michigan
Our team specializes in giving your carpets the treatment they deserve. We look forward to serving you, and are here for all of your carpet cleaning needs.