There’s never a wrong time to tackle deep cleaning projects around the house! However, there are definitely some specific advantages to spring cleaning—which is why so many people dive in to finish projects at this time of year.
As the leader for carpet cleaning in Waterford, Michigan, we’re here to help make each of those jobs a little bit easier—and to leave your home cleaner and happier each time we visit.
There are many spring cleaning to-do’s that you can add to your list, but oftentimes the toughest part is simply knowing where to start. Here are a few ideas you can try this year, plus make part of your annual routine every spring!
Carpet Cleaning And Other Spring Maintenance
- If it’s been a while, take off your couch cushions and give your entire sofa a good vacuum and spot cleaning.
- Even if you don’t have time for a deep clean, simply opening up the windows and letting a fresh breeze roll in can go a long way at helping your home feel refreshed.
- On a warm day, spray down your windows and wipe down the insides, too. After all, it makes a big difference to have a clearer view of the beauty unfolding outdoors this time of year!
- Go through closets and donate any old, outdated, or unused items to make room for seasonal clothing and so much more.
- Spring is a great time to wipe down your walls and baseboards. If needed, touch up paint in any scruffed, damaged, or dented areas, too.
- Have your carpets professionally cleaned! This is essential on an annual basis, and the spring season is a great reminder.
Carpet Cleaning In Waterford, Michigan
This spring season and all throughout the year, Chem-Dry is here to help make your home healthier and happier with carpet cleaning in Waterford, Michigan!