There are a lot of professional carpet cleaners out there to choose from, but how can you approach narrowing down your options to end up with the best choice?
With proper maintenance, the investment of the carpets in your home can last for the years ahead. At Chem-Dry, that’s our goal with professional carpet cleaning in Troy, Michigan.
Not every carpet cleaning company is created equal. You deserve to find the best one, so here are a few qualities to look for that can help make sure you do!
Qualities Your Professional Carpet Cleaner Should Have
- Industry experience. This includes longevity, or time in the industry. This is proof that customers are happy with the service and results the company delivers. Take, for example, Chem-Dry’s history. Since 1977, we’ve provided professional carpet cleaning that’s simply ahead of the rest.
- Customer reviews. Look for an overall high star rating online. Take your time to read through reviews on Google as well and see what customers have to say.
- Competitive pricing. Remember that you get what you pay for, so the cheapest option may not necessarily be the best. However, the cost of carpet cleaning in Troy, Michigan should be fair. Coupons can always help, too!
- The methods used. Traditional steam cleaners use an excess amount of moisture and soapy residue, leading to longer dry times and a higher chance of resoiling. Chem-Dry’s hot carbonating extraction method is more effective and better for the environment.
- Environmental impact. Look for services that are also non-toxic and green certified.
Carpet Cleaning In Troy, Michigan
Chem-Dry is proud to encompass each of these qualities and more. Our team is ready to put these to work for you with professional carpet cleaning in Troy, Michigan that you deserve.